- Brown Sugar + Milk = Body Exfoliator
- Yogurt + Honey = Remedy for sensitive skin and redness
- Safflower Oil + Sunflower Oil = Scalp treatment
- Petroleum Jelly + Raw Sugar = Lip Scrub
- Dash of Salt + Water = Surf Spray for hair
- Rosewater + Coconut Milk = Relaxing Bath
- Warmed-up Olive Oil = Ultra hydrating pre-cleansing treatment for hair
- Lemon juice + Chamomile Tea = Hair lightener (PLEASE for blondes only)
- Green Tea + Cold Water = Toner
- Epsom salt + Almond Oil + Cinnamon Oil + Sandalwood Oil = Hand and foot scrub
Here are 12 yoga poses to help open your hips. Heidi Kristoffer recommends that you pick any five of these openers each day, switching them up each time. Hold each pose for about 30 seconds each, take deep breaths, and you will start to feel more open. For more details on each pose check out the original post at Shape.com.
“A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring the soul to the recipe.” - Chef Thomas Keller.
rosemary 6 thyme 3 lavender 3
add warm coconut oil
pop a lid on
stick on a pan of boiling water for 1 hour
splash with peppermint oil
vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan vegan
it’s a fucking trendy hype.
you know how you help the fucking planet?
don’t buy shit that took 2 days to travel to your plate.
don’t support the mass production industry or most raw goods.
GROW YOUR OWN FUCKING FOOD.
RAISE YOUR OWN COWS, PIGS, SHEEP, GOATS, CHICKEN.
grow a garden and so on.
live in the city?
can’t farm and so on?
have to eat food that took 2 days to get to your plate?
then re-think your reality - and if your diet is that important, which it should be, make the adjustments to have the LEAST carbon footprint around
Zesty, crisp, slightly sweet fresh veggie rolls